marți, 23 septembrie 2008

Think positive!:)

That's what I say and try to do when something bad happens.
We all have bad experiences but it's important to react well and to learn from them how to make a step ahead in our lives.

Somebody said:"what doesn't kill me makes me stronger" and he was right. I think that hard experiences prepare us to face the worst things that might happen to us; we have to use what we learn from them to improve our personality.

I truly believe that every effect has a cause; that's why I analyse the causes that might have lead to every effect.

If we discover the mistakes we can improve and pass to the next level of the game called "life".

First of all, I analyse myself and I try to discover the mistakes I made so I can correct and not repeat them.
If I didn't make any mistake then I try to analyse the other person(s) involved in order to discover the reason(s) that lead him (them) to a certain attitude.
Second, I try to discover my qualities that brought me success for a further use and evolution.
I guess you could say that I am trying to see not only the full part of the glass but also the empty part in order to fill it.

I am convinced that evolution is the result of the awareness and improvement of our weakness.

As a conclusion: doesn't matter what is happening to us; what matters most is our reaction to it.

After you saw my way of positive thinking after a bad experience I would like you to say your opinion. What do you think about it?
I am curious to know if you agree with it or maybe you have another opinion?
So...don't hesitate to write me a comment...or simply your opinion about it.

I wish we'll have a wise life! ;) :)

Niciun comentariu: